NSM-Series Crystalyte Motor
For Electric Folding Bike
The NSM-Series motor design for light weight folding bicycle.
Main idea in small dropout and light weight.
* Dropout 75mm / Axle flat 8mm
In this way, the motor fit the famous folding bike : Brompton Folding Bike.
General Information :
|Wheel Laced Size||16" ~ 16" 1.3/8|
|Voltage Range||36V ~ 48V|
|Front Axle Dropout (mm )||75mm|
|Front Axle Flat Part||8mm|
|Part No.||NSM 209 F|
* Nm = Newton meter
* Motor speed record base on 36V system with 16" wheel, While motor hookup with 48V the speed will increase.
- Motor test base on 25A controller. While controller's current increase the torque will increase too. Max. current 30A
to hookup the NSM series motor.
- Standard motor color : RAL9007
Green Brompton 16" 1.3/8 wheel fork :
Remark on NSM-Series motor :
- Permanent magnet direct driver / gear less hub motor
- High grade NdFeB Magnets
- Sheet type lamination with deep slot
- High quality hall effect sensors
- NSK sealed bearing
- Cover with stainless Torx screw
- Plug in hall effect hall effect and motor phase connector
NSM Laced with 16" 1.3/8 rim ( Brompton folding bike rim ) and standard 16" rim for folding bike.
- Dia. 1.5mm2 motor phase wire
- Spokes with G13 available
- Motor wire length : 30cm
- Anderson Power Pole connector for motor phase and small XRL connector for hall effect sensor
Motor with Brompton's fork
* Motor specs may change without notice. Please contact us for confirmation.