Special for Convert Folding Bicycle
The SAW20 motor is for converting lightweight foldable bicycles.
It have more power than NSM motor but a little bit bigger than NSM.
* Dropout 74mm / Axle flat 8mm
* SAW20 motor 3.8kg
General Informations :
|Wheel Laced Size||16" or 16" 1.3/8 or 20"|
|Voltage Range||36V ~ 48V|
|*Front Axle Dropout (mm )||74mm|
|Front Axle & Flat Part||M10 Axle & 8mm Flat Part|
|Spokes Holes||36 Spoke holes|
* Nm = Newton meter
* Motor speed record based on 36V system with 16" wheel, While motor is hook up with 48V the speed increases.
- Motor test based on 25A controller. While controller's current increases, the torque increase too. A maximum current of 30A can hook up the NSM series motor.
- Standard motor color : RAL9007 Covers and Silver Rotor
SAW20 - 13V Specs
|Dimensional Diagrams for SAW20 Series|
- Permanent magnet direct driver / gear less hub motor
- High-grade NdFeB Magnets
- Sheet-type lamination with deep slot
- High quality hall effect sensors
- NSK sealed bearing
- Motor covers with stainless Torx screws
- Plug-in hall effect hall effect and motor phase connectors
SAW20 and SAW20 laced with 16" 1.3/8 rim ( Brompton folding bike rim ) and standard 16" rim for folding bike.
- Motor's cable dia. 1.5mm2 motor phase wires
- Spokes with G13 is available
- Motor wire length : 30cm
- Anderson Power Pole connectors for motor phase and small XRL connector for hall effect sensor